NORO Perfectly Square Throw – Designed by Vanessa Ewing, a mitered-square blanket creates marine-like pools of the moss and sapphire shades in Taiyo colorway #124. Worked modularly to reduce seaming, the squares are knit from the outer edge to the center, the decreases creating a crisscross design. An interior square worked in stockinette completes the piece. Garter-stitch borders are picked up and knit flat in finishing.
Your kit arrives packed in a kraft brown paper bag, and includes one FREE copy of the pattern leaflet. Pick your favorite from 4 stunning self-striping colorways.
Note: These kits are not available for in-store pickup.
Each Blanket Kit includes:
• 9 balls of NORO Taiyo yarn packed with a kraft brown paper bag
• One FREE copy of the blanket pattern
Needles are not included in this kit. You will also need:
• One pair size US 8/5mm needles.
• One set (5) size US 8/5mm long double-pointed needles.
• Size US 8/5mm circular needles 24in/60cm long.
• Size US 8/5mm circular needles 40in/100cm long.
• 4 stitch markers.
48 x 48 in / 122 x 122 cm
14 stitches and 20 rows to 4 in / 10 cm over stockinette stitch using size US 8 / 5 mm Needles